- Head Dia.
- 0.65 inches (16 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 0.5 inches (12.8 mm)
- 5.3 inches (13.6 mm)
- 1.1 ounces (32 grams)1
- Read battery safety precaution
- 0.8V - 3.0V
- Spare O-rings
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Switch module
- CREE XP-E R3 LED (Cool White)
- Also available in XP-G2 now!
- CREE XP-E R3:
- LED lumen: 137
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 100
- CREE XPG R3 LED
- Center lux: -
- Center spot angle: -°
- Spill light angle: -°
- Beam distance: - yards / - meters
Other LED options
- CREE XP-G R5 LED (Cool White)
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-scratch sapphire coating on the outside
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on the inside
- A400 DS current regulated circuit
- Efficiency: up to 88%
- Very light orange peel aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
Output and Runtime
- Dual brightness levels
- CREE XP-E R3
- Led lumen: 137/30
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 100/22
- Runtime: 1/6+
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Tight the head to enable the Turbo output mode, loose the head for general output mode.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Read flashlight regular maintenance
Battery Safety PrecautionAll EagleTac flashlights are designed to use “button-top” battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only EagleTac li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards.
NiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries. Back to top
Flashlight MaintenanceCleaning: Periodically clean the thread and o-rings with a lint free cloth. Clean the battery contact, signal contact, thread, and body contact (conductive aluminum area) with a lint free cloth. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently
Lubing: Apply a thin coating of EagleTac silicon-based lubricant to the o-rings (not the machined thread)and use a small drop of Deoxit red cleaner solution (D series) to slightly lube them for better conductivity and smoother mode switching experience.
CR123A Lithium Battery
EagleTac CR123A high performance lithium battery. 1500mAh capacity. PTC protected.
LED upgrade module
Upgrade to XM-L2, XP-G, Color, UV 365nm-370nm, 395nm-400nm, IR 850nm.
18650 Li-ion Battery
EagleTac 18650 high performance li-ion rechargeable battery. 3100mAh capacity. IC protected. Japanese made cells.
Add-on diffuser filter to transform into a flood beam. Choose from red, yellow, green, blue color filter.
- Weight excluding battery
- All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge,over-discharge, and short circuit.
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EagleTac’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
- Frequency: Strobe-100%-9Hz, Flash-100%-1.7Hz
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.