- Head Dia.
- 2.4 inches (62 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.4 inches (37 mm)
- 10.5 inches (267 mm)
- 25.7 ounces (730 grams)1
- 2x32650 li-ion battery pack (included)
- Only use the li-ion built-in charger to charge EAGTAC original 7.4V battery pack (more)
- Read battery safety precaution
- 2.7V - 8.4V
- Read more about operating with individual or non-rechargeable batteries
- MX25L2 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R44) and spare waterproof charging cap
- Base model w/ built-in rechargeable port, 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R44), battery isolation disk, removable stainless steel bezel
- YRGB Kit Base model + diffuser filter, yellow filter, green filter, blue filter, 18W AC-DC adapter (US/EUR), Automobile 12V DC adapter, Rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device new
* For base model, you need to purchase separate EAGTAC 18W AC-DC adapter (standard 5.5mm/2.1mm positive center pin), or 12V car DC adapter to charge the flashlight.
- IC protected, prevents over-charge, over-discharge, short circuit
- 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R44)
- 6000mAh capacity, 44.4Wh
Accessories / Spare parts
- 7.4V li-ion Battery packs (R44)
- 18W Miniature AC-DC adapter7
- 100V-240V to 10V@1.8A, 18Watts
- US version - UL certified, PSE certified
- European version - TUV/CE certified
- 12V Automobile DC adapter
- Turbo head (MX25L2T reflector) w/ protective end cap
- YGRB filter and diffuser filter
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device new
- Cool White
- Luminus SST-90 P LED
- Luminus SBT-90 NB LED
- Luminus SBT-70 PB LED
- SST-90 P-bin LED
- LED lumen: 2850
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 2210
- SBT-90 NB LED
- LED lumen: 1850
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1460
- SBT-70 PB LED
- LED lumen: 2000
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1585
- SST-90 P
- Center lux: 57,300 lux
- Center spot angle: 7°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 523 yards / 479 meters
- SBT-90 NB
- Center lux: 88,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 55°
- Beam distance: 649 yards / 593 meters
- SBT-70 PB
- Center lux: 104,800 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 54°
- Beam distance: 708 yards / 647 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C9500 SEL
- Highest efficiency current mode controller from Linear Technology
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology5
- Highly efficient buck switch
- Accepts input from 10V to 12V
- Compatible with 12V automobile DC socket
- Constant current and constant voltage charging method
- Fast charge to 36% in one hour (R44)
- Three hours safety timer w/ charging indicator (more)
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 28505-2530/1071/210/19
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 22105-1935/820/161/16
- Runtime: 1.3/3.5/21/200+ hours (R44)
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 28505-2530/350/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 22105-1935/274/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.3/13 hours (R44)
- SBT-90 LED offer maximum throw distance, but has has less lumen compared to SST-90, due to the way the LED is optimized for superior far projeting performance.
- SBT-90 lumen output: 1850/690/131/12,
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1460/562/118/10
- SBT-70 is the world first LED to offer a round LED emittor die, allowing light to better collide with the reflector for maximum throw distance, and improved brightness and efficiency over SBT-90.
- SBT-70 lumen output: 2000/755/141/12,
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1585/615/126/10
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- Para-cord lanyard
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self-retention device new
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Power gauge
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Upgradeable turbo-size head and reflector
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Read flashlight regular maintenance
Battery Safety PrecautionAll EAGTAC flashlights are designed to use “button-top?battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only EAGTAC li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards.
NiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries. Back to top
Battery Safety PrecautionOnly use the integrated built-in charging socket to charge the original EAGTAC 7.4V battery pack. Charging unbalanced third party 7.4V battery pack, two individual 3.7V 18650 cells, or non-rechargeable batteries may result in battery and flashlight damage.
For backup power use, you can purchase additional EAGTAC 7.4V battery pack. You can also use two individual 26650 batteries (w/ protection board is highly recommended), but keep in mind that you should not charge any non EAGTAC 7.4V battery pack with the integrated charger. Back to top
Safety charging timerOur advice that you turn off the flashlight during charging for fast and full charge. Leaving the flashlight on during charge may pause it. The charging circuit uses constant current / constant voltage method to charge the li-ion batteries quickly and safely. The secondary LED turns on in solid blue color during fast charge state. When the battery is full, the indicator turns dim. A built-in countdown timer is implemented to shut off the charging circuit within three hours. User may remove the charger plug shortly after the charging indicator turns dim for immediate usage without waiting for it to turn off completely.
If the battery is nearly drained, it may only reach to 90%+ capacity within the three hours timer due to the “soft charging?feature for safety reasons. To reset the timer, simply remove and re-insert the charging plug anytime during charge. It is not necessary to charge to 100% for every single time unless absolute maximum runtime is needed. Charging to slighly lower voltage will actually prolong battery life. Back to top
Flashlight MaintenancePeriodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EAGTAC synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently. Back to top
CR123A Lithium Battery
EAGTAC CR123A high performance lithium battery. 1500mAh capacity. PTC protected.
LED upgrade module
Upgrade to XM-L2, XP-G, Color, UV 365nm-370nm, 395nm-400nm, IR 850nm.
18650 Li-ion Battery
EAGTAC 18650 high performance li-ion rechargeable battery. 3100mAh capacity. IC protected. Japanese made cells.
Add-on diffuser filter to transform into a flood beam. Choose from red, yellow, green, blue color filter.
- Rechargeable edition, comes standard with user removeable battery pack.
- All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge, over-discharge, and short circuit.
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EAGTAC’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
- Frequency: Strobe-100%-9Hz, Flash (Hi-100% and Lo-100mA)-1.7Hz
- The 18W charger is backward compatible with the 12W charger. Flashlight that uses 12W charger can use the 18W charger, but not the other way around.
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.