- Head Dia.
- 1.55 inches (39.5 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.0 inch (25 mm)
- 5.9 inches (150 mm)
- 4.8 ounces (138 grams)1
- 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion2
- 3xCR123A, or 3xRCR123A li-ion3
- 4xCR123A, or 2x18650 li-ion4
- 3x18650 li-ion5
- Compatible battery diameter/length
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- Read battery safety precaution
- 2.7V - 12.6V
- Black (HAIII)
- Titanium coated stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Base version
- Items listed in what's included
- G25C2 flashlight
- Kit version
- Item listed in base version, plus:
- Durable aluminum flip-over filter assembly
- Diffuser, yellow, red, blue, and green optical grade anti-reflective coated add-on lens.
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
- Battery spacer for 3 cell and 4 cell extension tube
- Switch module
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (Cool White)
- CREE XM-L2 T6 LED (Neutral White) U2 LED is approximately 7% brigher than T6.
- CREE XM-L2 U2:
- LED lumen: 1180
- ANSI FL-16 lumen: 980
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Center lux: 21,800 lux7
- Center spot angle: 6.9°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 323 yards / 295 meters
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C3300 Extreme4
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low dropout voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output.
- Low battery voltage warning12
- Turbo boost technology
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- paracord lanyard with detachable lanyard holder
- Rigid nylon holster w/ self retention device and flip
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
Output and Runtime
- Regular mode:
- Four brightness levels
- Led lumen: 118010/536/104/8
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 98011/449/86/7
- Runtime (hours): 2xCR123A: 18/1.9/11/100+
- Tactical mode (default):
- Two brightness levels + two strobe @ 100% output
- Led lumen: 118010/172/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 98010/141
- Runtime (hours): 2xCR123A: 18/7
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
- Strobe/Disoriented strobe/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S.(Fast)/S.O.S./Beacon/Flash(Lo)9
- See other battery type runtime here.
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between four pre-defined output levels.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: Tighten the head (1st level), and loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): G25C2 reduces output by 24% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature turned off, G25C2 reduces output by 9% instead. To toggle this feature, twist the head to 4th level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).
Warranty & Maintenance
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Proper maintenance goes a long way to ensure your light to serve in the toughest environment and years to come.
- Read below to how to keep your G25C2 in top shape.
Battery Safety PrecautionAll EAGTAC flashlights are designed to use “button-top?battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only EAGTAC li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards.
NiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries. Back to top
Flashlight MaintenanceCleaning: Periodically clean the thread and o-rings with a lint free cloth. Clean the battery contact, signal contact, thread, and body contact (conductive aluminum area) with a lint free cloth. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently
Lubing: Apply a thin coating of EAGTAC silicon-based lubricant to the o-rings (not the machined thread)and use a small drop of Deoxit red cleaner solution (D series) to slightly lube them for better conductivity and smoother mode switching experience. Back to top
Other battery types runtimeG25C2 allows users to use different type of batteries in standard configuration. With added extension tube, you get extra runtime and extra output at turbo mode with energy saving mode turned off. Below lists the turbo output runtime with different battery types:
w/ energy saving disabled
2xCR123A 0.6hr, 1x18650 1.4hr, 3xCR123A 1.2hr, 3xRCR123A 0.7hr, 4xCR123A 1.6hr, 2x18650 2.7hr
w/ energy saving enabled
2xCR123A 1hr, 1x18650 1.8hr, 3xCR123A 1.5hr, 3xRCR123A 0.9hr, 4xCR123A 2.2hr, 2x18650 3.6hr
* Above runtime is tested based on EAGTAC 1500mAh CR123A batteries, EAGTAC 750mAh RCR123A batteries and EAGTAC 3400mAh 18650 batteries.
** 3x(R)CR123A are tested with 3cell extender tube, 4x(R)CR123A and 2x18650 are tested with 4cell extender tube, 3x18650 are tested with XL extender tube. Top
CR123A Lithium Battery
EAGTAC CR123A high performance lithium battery. 1500mAh capacity. PTC protected.
Body tube extender
Use 3xCR123A with 3 cells extender, and 4xCR123A or 2x18650 with 4 cells extender.
18650 Li-ion Battery
EAGTAC 18650 high performance li-ion rechargeable battery. 3100mAh capacity. IC protected. Japanese made cells.
Add-on diffuser filter to transform into a flood beam. Choose from red, yellow, green, blue color filter.
- Weight excluding battery
- All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge,over-discharge, and short circuit.
- Uses 3 cells body extender
- Uses 4 cells body extender
- Uses 3x18650 cells body extender (ideal for duty light)
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EAGTAC’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- This measurement is taken with energy saving feature (on by default). User can disable or enable this energy saving feature. We recommend leaving this feature on when you are using two CR123A. When using 18650 or three or more CR123A, you can consider turning off the energy saving feature for more output. With this features turned off, G25C2 operates at higher temperature. User can hold the flashlight in the hand to help dispute the heat generated from the LED. Lower the output if you find the flashlight too warm to hold.
- Frequency: Standard strobe-100%-10Hz, Disoriented strobe-100%-alter between 15 and 6.5Hz, Flash(Hi)-100%-1.7Hz, Flash(Lo)-4%-0.4Hz
- With energy saving mode disabled (or enabled), LED lumen output will be reduced to 936 (or 790) after 200 seconds.
- With energy saving mode disabled (or enabled), ANSI FL-1 lumen output will be reduced to 765 (or 655) after 200 seconds.
- When 18650 li-ion battery falls below 2.9V, the LED will flash once every 30 seconds to remind you that the battery is almost out (li-ion protection ic usually shut down the flashlight around 2.7V). Lowering output brightness will extend the runtime and disable the warning until battery voltage drops below 2.9V again..
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.