- Head Dia.
- 0.85 inches (21 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 0.7 inches (18 mm)
- 5.7 inches (146 mm)
- 1.9 ounce (54 grams)1
- Compatible battery size (each)
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- Length: 50-50.4mm
- Read battery safety precaution
- 1.8V - 3.0V6
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec paracord lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Pocket clip ring cover
- Cool White
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- CREE XM-L2 U4 LED
- CREE XP-G2 S3 LED
- Neutral White
- CREE XP-L HI V2 LED
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Nichia 219B CRI-92 LED
- LED lumen: 450 (XP-L HI V3)
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 315 (XP-L HI V3)
- LED lumen: 520 (XM-L2 U4)
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 375 (XM-L2 U4)
- XP-G S2
- Center lux: 4,200 lux
- Center spot angle: 9°
- Spill light angle: 68°
- Beam distance: 142 yards / 130 meters
- XM-L2 U2
- Center lux: 3,200 lux
- Center spot angle: 12°
- Spill light angle: 68°
- Beam distance: 124 yards / 113 meters
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side
- Efficiency: up to 90%
- Constant current regulation (non-PWM) for all output modes
- Turbo boost technology5
- Very light textured aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- IPX-8 standard
Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels
- XP-L HI V3
- Led lumen: 4505/291/31/1
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 3155/206/22/0.5
- XM-L2 U4
- Led lumen: 5205/339/39/1
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 3755/242/28/0.5
- XP-G2 S3
- Led lumen: 4365/288/40/1
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2915/192/27/0.5
- Nichia 219 D220 (CRI-92)
- Led lumen: 3005/194/26/1
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2005/129/16/0.5
- With moon-mode setting disabled, lowest output will increase by about 6 times, to 4 lumen, and the second lowest output will double, to around 65 lumen
- Runtime: 1.4/2.5/16/200+ hours
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times. 2) Mode memory (D25A22 Clicky and D25A2 Clicky only) - remebers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip
- User replaceable glass lens
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip8
- Tail stand
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Read flashlight regular maintenance
Battery Safety PrecautionNiMH rechargeable battery may release gas during discharge. If you experience an inflated switch boot or find high pressure being built inside the flashlight, switch off the flashlight immediately. Slowly loosen the tail-cap to reduce the internal pressure and replace all batteries.
All EAGTAC flashlights are designed to use “button-top?battery (battery with protruding positive terminal). For rechargeable li-ion battery, use only EAGTAC li-ion battery, or other protected li-ion battery with compatible length and diameter. Before using the battery, check and ensure the battery outer wrapping (the isolating plastic film that wraps around the metal housing of the battery) is complete. Broken battery wrapping may lead to short circuit and damage to the flashlight.
Lithium and Li-ion battery can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, or exposed to high temperature. Do not mix new and used batteries. Do not mix batteries with different brand, capacity, voltage, or install batteries backwards. Back to top
Flashlight MaintenancePeriodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EAGTAC synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently. Back to top
CR123A Lithium Battery
EAGTAC CR123A high performance lithium battery. 1700mAh capacity. PTC protected.
LED upgrade module
Upgrade to XP-L HI V3, XM-L2, XP-G2, Color, UV 365nm-370nm, 395nm-400nm, IR 850nm.
18650 Li-ion Battery
EAGTAC 18650 high performance li-ion rechargeable battery. 2600mAh / 3100mAh / 3400mAh / 3500mAh capacity. IC protected. Japanese made cells.
Add-on diffuser filter to transform into a flood beam. Choose from red, yellow, green, blue color filter.
- Weight excluding battery
- All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge,over-discharge, and short circuit.
- Beam output diameter taken at one meter
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EAGTAC’s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight. For O.T.F. lumen, measurement is taken one minute after turning on the flashlight.
- Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
- Frequency: Strobe-100%-9Hz, Flash (Hi-100% and Lo-100mA)-1.7Hz
- Obtain EAGTAC custom made M1.55 hex key from us or ET dealers to fasten the pocket clip holding screws. Regular M1.5 hex key may strip the screws.
- Details and feature maybe subject to change without notice.